There are a lot of sales podcasts out there. It seems like everyone and their dog has one.
But finding episodes with depth, insight, personal development, and real leadership challenges (and wins) isn't always easy.
Whether you're leading a sales team or trying to get to that next stage, you need content focusing on strategy, sales leadership, hard-won lessons, and the art of decision-making—not just the next big hustle bro sales guru telling you how to close 👏 more 👏 deals 👏.
Below are 18 of the best sales podcasts that feature more than sales clichés. Handpicked by our team, they focus on strategy, leadership stories, in-depth sales training, and decision-making—aligning with your goals and forward-thinking mindset to help you grow and thrive in today’s market.
1. Grow & Tell (our show)
Hosted by: Alex Kracov (Co-Founder and CEO of Dock)
What makes the show great: Instead of offering basic sales tips and tricks, Grow & Tell tells the behind-the-scenes revenue growth stories from companies like Notion, Lattice, and Loom.
On Grow & Tell, Sales and Revenue leaders tell pivotal stories of career, company, and campaign growth, so we can learn what it takes to build a successful company from the ground up.
- Crawling Upmarket: How Dini Mehta grew sales to $100M at Lattice
- Outcome-Based Selling: How Rich Liu scaled sales at Facebook, Mulesoft, and TripActions
- Turning Data into Product-Led Gold: Alexa Grabell, Founder at Pocus
Hosted by: Joubin Mirzadegan (GTM Operating Partner at Kleiner Perkins)
What makes the show great: While other sales podcasts talk shop, Grit is where ambition meets real-world insight. Hear from leaders of companies like Grammarly, 1Password, and Yahoo, who build and scale standout companies while reshaping entire industries.
- The Three Ps | CMO & CSO GitLab, Ashley Kramer
- Tornadoes, Unicorn Meat, and Hypergrowth Sales
- Get Uncomfortable | President and GM of Growth at DocuSign, Robert Chatwani
Hosted by: Harry Stebbings (Founder of 20VC)
What makes the show great: 20Sales doesn’t just tout hosting the world's greatest leaders without backing up its claims. Host Harry Stebbings features top voices from brands like Zoom, Asana, Miro, and Stripe to cover all things sales process, revenue, and the lessons learned as people buy along the way.
- Why Founders Should Not Be The One To Create The Sales Playbook | Zhenya Loginov, CRO at Miro
- Why Everyone is Responsible for Demand Generation | Doug Adamic, CRO at Brex
- When To Hire Your Head of Sales | Kyle Parrish, VP of Sales at Figma
Hosted by: Jason Lemkin (Founder of SaaStr)
What makes the show great: If you’re looking for what it takes to scale successfully, SaaStr won’t disappoint with its zeroed-in focus on getting from $0 to $100m ARR faster, what it takes to grow, and the core elements of hiring to succeed.
- Scaling Beyond Founder-Led Sales | Laura Connell, Atomico Partner
- Product-Led Growth: Panacea or Boondoggle? | Jenn Knight, AgentSync Co-Founder & CTO and Daryna Kulya, OpenPhone Co-Founder
- How to Close More Deals with Less Budget | Alex Rosemblat, Datadog CMO
5. 30 Minutes to President’s Club (Sell) (Lead)
Hosted by: Nick Cegelski and Armand Farrokh
What makes the show great: 30 Minutes to President’s Club is divided into two segments: “Sell” and “Lead.” And if you’re short on bandwidth (or attention) but eager to learn, each branch is packed with sales strategies for building relationships, creating a compelling value prop, overcoming objections, and more. Every episode of 30 Minutes to President's Club is just that—30 (or so) minutes—designed to sharpen your sales and leadership skills in a manageable amount of time.
- Using Deal Friction to Drive Opportunities Over the Line | Alex Kremer, Alluviance Founder
- Build a Winning Sales Team With Commitment to Practice | Kevin Dorsey, Bench Accounting SVP of Sales and Partnerships
- Close Your First $1M ARR With Your Laptop CLOSED | Joe Caprio, Glasswing Ventures Partner
6. The Modern Selling Podcast
Hosted by: Mario Martinez, Jr. (CEO and Founder of Vengreso)
What makes the show great: If you want to hear from practitioners in the trenches, The Modern Selling Podcast is where you need to be. For anyone responsible for generating revenue, Modern Selling features actionable guidance for creating more sales conversations, growing revenue for businesses of any size, and developing people to become better leaders.
- Mastering Leadership in a Changing Business Landscape | Brad Eisenthuth, Outperformer Founder and CEO
- Strikingly Different Selling Strategies | Jennifer Colosimo
- Drive Better Results through Personalization in Sales | Jeffrey Gitomer
7. The SaaS Podcast
Hosted by: Omer Khan
What makes the show great: A comprehensive guide to everything software as a service, The SaaS Podcast has almost 400 episodes for you to dive deep into. Guests are thought leaders from brands like Superhuman and Wingman who cover everything from LinkedIn social selling, social media, sales success stories, and overcoming startup pitfalls to cleaning out your sales pipeline and how to scale.
- Upsales: Bootstrapping a B2B SaaS to $13 Million ARR | Daniel Wikberg
- From Zero to a Million: SaaS Founders Share Their Growth Journeys
- Lessons on Launching a New SaaS Product Category | Anshu Sharma, Skyflow CEO
8. Redefining Outbound
Hosted by: Jonathon Ilett, David Bentham, and Frida Ottosson (VPs at Cognism)
What makes the show great: Outbound is far more complex and deeper than simply cold-calling prospects. Designed for sales leaders aiming to adapt their teams to modern outbound strategies, give this one a listen if you're looking for ways to innovate and acclimate to automation and the evolution of B2B buying behavior.
- The Role of AI In Sales | Mark Kosoglow, CRO at Catalyst
- Problem-Solving, Visual Learners, and Dissecting Deals | Keith Weightman, RVP of National Accounts, Bullhorn
- Beyond The Sales Floor | Morgan Ingram and Dan Drucker, Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
9. Make It Happen Mondays
Hosted by: John Barrows (Founder of JBarrows Consulting)
What makes the show great: Host John Barrows admits that not one person has all the answers, and sales moves too fast for anyone to try and figure it out on their own. Recognizing this, Make It Happen Mondays bridges the gap, offering a platform to pick up on collective wisdom and cutting-edge strategies. Tune in and learn how to lean into the fundamentals while evolving and adding value in today's digital world.
- Finding your strengths and excelling in your career | Alina Vandenberghe, Chili Piper
- How Not to Be a Shitty Sales Leader | Adam Apps
- Transparency and Trust: The Key to Sales and Marketing Success | Rowan Tonkin
10. Conversations With Women in Sales
Hosted by: Lori Richardson (Founder and President of Women Sales Pros)
What makes the show great: There's no question that women in sales are doing incredible work. With 100+ episodes, Conversations With Women in Sales shares practical advice for advancing your sales career and bridging the gender gap—covering topics like leadership, career management, B2B sales, strategic partnerships, and more.
- Lessons from a Senior Biz Dev and Sales Manager | Rhasheeda Hughes, PowerReviews
- For the Love of Sales | Miram Ebrahim, Yelp
- The Approachable Sales Leader | Ang McManamon, Crunchbase
11. Build Your SaaS
Hosted by: Jon Buda and Justin Jackson (Co-founders of Transistor.fm)
What makes the show great: A unique take on building a startup from the ground up, Build Your SaaS follows the journey of Transistor.fm as they bootstrap a podcast-hosting startup. Think of them kind of like your personal startup sales coach. They also feature guests from Missive, Rally, Setup.app, and more for a variety of stories on what it takes to grow in the SaaS space from square one.
- Startup coaching: helping founders and team members realize their full potential
- Going from $0 to $2 million in ARR in 7 years (the Missive story)
Hosted by: Sam Jacobs (CEO of Pavilion), AJ Bruno (CEO of Quotapat ), and Asad Zaman (CEO of Sales Talent Agency )
What makes the show great: Staying current in B2B sales isn't a nice to have—it's a must. Featuring top-of-the-line guests from brands like Sendeso and Teampay, Topline is indispensable if you want to learn about (or hear debates on, depending on the episode) trends, news, and developments impacting the current B2B SaaS market.
- 2024 Planning, Forecasting, and Trends
- New CPI Report, The Impact of Retention, and How to Leverage CS
- Navigating the Software Industry’s Evolution
13. Sales Pipeline Radio
Hosted by: Matt Heinz (Heinz Marketing)
What makes the show great: A solid mix of strategic insights and actionable guidance, Sales Pipeline Radio focuses on modern sales and marketing. With a 30K foot view of the entire pipeline—demand gen, lead management, sales effectiveness, technology, and more, listen and learn how to find, manage, and win more business in the B2B space.
- Hiring a Sales Team In Today’s Market
- How AI Will Improve Your Sales Prospecting
- Not enough Leads? Try CA2 - Change Your Arguments/Change Your Audience
14. Beyond Quota
Hosted by: Pouyan Salehi (Scratchpad) and Ross Pomerantz (aka CorpBro)
What makes the show great: A unique spin on where you can take your sales career, Beyond Quota explores real stories from the sales trenches, featuring those who started their careers as sales professionals and have moved to roles like builders of companies, products, content, and more.
- Leading Your Tech Startup in 2023 Be Like...
- Matt Groetelaars Explains Why Forecasting Is Not About the Number
15. Sales Babble
Hosted by: Pat Helmers
What makes the show great: With the uniquely inclusive tagline “Selling Secrets for Non-Sellers,” if you're new to the game or running a small or medium company, the Sales Babble podcast breaks down complex concepts and makes them easy for anyone to understand—especially those who may not naturally gravitate towards sales but are invested in sales development and want to learn.
- How to Give Control to Take Control When Selling
- Why Sellers Need to Recognize the Elephant in the Room
16. The Sales Evangelist
Hosted by: Donald Kelly (Founder of The Sales Evangelist)
What makes the show great: Featuring the best sales experts, successful sellers, sales leaders, salespeople, and entrepreneurs, The Sales Evangelist focuses on strategies to succeed in sales right now. Not just offering some “hand-wavy” advice, every guest shares actionable insights and stories to encourage, challenge, and motivate you to hustle your way to the top.
- Internal Buy-In - The Sale Before The Sales | Carlos Oquendo Jr., Microsoft
- How To Effectively Manage Deadlines and Multiple Stakeholders | Nick Reed Smith
17. The Win Rate Podcast
Hosted by: Andy Paul
What makes the show great: With a unique round table format, each episode of The Win Rate showcases a panel of guest experts (like Lori Richardson, Tim Hughes, and Dejuan Brown) who share the insights, perspectives, and specific sales skills you need to elevate the buying experiences and influence decision-makers to buy from, well…you.
- The Importance of EQ in the Age of AI
- Winning Deals In Both Good and Bad Markets
- Shifting Sales Culture From the Top Down
18. The Surf and Sales Podcast
Hosted by: Richard Harris and Scott Leese
What makes the show great: While at times Hosts Scott and Richard might seem to "know it all," Surf & Sale has a no-holds-barred take on the industry with some great (and spot-on) advice from their own life experiences, a myriad of guests, real-world job experiences, and what they see top sales reps and leaders do right, and equally important do wrong.
- Weird Al the SDR | Jordan Abbott, Vidyard
- How the Best Sales Reps Use Case Studies | Julian Lumpkin, Successkit
The B2B Growth Show
Sales and marketing have to function together to maximize revenue. So, while not a best sales podcast, B2B Growth offers insights into what's happening in B2B marketing—helping you drive results through effective collaboration based on deeper understanding.
Again, not exclusively for a sales audience but packed with growth and leadership value, Lenny's Podcast taps into world-class product and growth experts from the likes of Figma, Ramp, and Stripe to uncover concrete, actionable, and tactical advice to help you build, launch, lead, and grow.
The Logan Bartlett Show
This show is a favorite of our founder, Alex Kracov. It's an inside look at successful tech companies. Again, it's not exclusively about sales, but has a lot of sales-adjacent lessons.
SaaS Marketing Superstars
If you’re looking for explosive SaaS growth, look no further. While marketing is in the title, SaaS Marketing Superstars explores more than just what happens on that side of the house. If you want to connect the cross-functional collaboration dots, give this one a try.
Boost your skills with the best sales podcasts
To keep up in sales, it's not enough to just chase the latest trends or chat about watercooler sales topics. You need to really get into the nuts and bolts of strategy, leadership, and smart decision-making.
The best sales podcasts will give you real talk from industry pros and leaders—not just folks pushing their own methods. They offer solid insights, lessons from the trenches, and hands-on advice—helping boost your soft skills, improve your sales game, push your career forward, and lead your team with a clear, strategic plan.