Mutual Action Plan Template
Guide your champion through the sales process with mutual action plans.Use template
Modern sales organizations use mutual action plans to guide buyers throughout the b2b sales process and build a repeatable process for account executives.
For inexperienced buyers, it's difficult to navigate the multiple stages of the buying experience from economic approval to legal and security review. That’s why complex deals require a mutual plan and collaboration between the buyer and seller to move the deal forward.
Most sales teams use spreadsheets to manage this process, but Dock turns mutual action plans into a professional buying process that will impress your client and company decision makers.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Collaborate with buyers around a mutual success plan
- Create a close plan that fits your company's buying process and increases buyer engagement
- Shorten sales cycles by keeping all company stakeholders aligned around action items and key dates
- Organize the buying team in one single collaborative workspace
- Communicate the product's value prop with customer case studies, pdf explainers, videos and more.
- Improve the collaboration between sales reps and customer success teams by making it super easy to share information about the deal. With our onboarding template, customer success teams can put together plans based on the close date
- Sales leaders build a repeatable process with MAP templates and analytics
- Connects with common CRMs (Salesforce and Hubspot) to help with forecasting (coming soon)
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.