Client Portal Template
Collaborate with customers in a shared client portal.Use template
- Who this template is for: CSMs, customer success team members, and project managers who work with clients on a regular basis.
- What this template is for: Fostering collaboration between customers and businesses through a shared workspace.
- How to use the template: Host everything in the client relationship including contact information, project summary, timeline, and any deliverables.
Give your clients a single destination for your relationship. Dock’s client portal template lets you gather all of the information clients need into a single, organized workspace.
It can be difficult to keep in contact with customers if you don’t have a single, shared space to do it. After all, emails can easily get lost in an inbox. And no one wants to have to send and resend important project requests. It makes for a bad client experience, and it’s needlessly time-consuming.
With Dock’s client portal template, you can create a space for document management that also keeps track of project progress. That way, customers can visit the workspace any time they have questions, need to provide an esignature, or want to check to see where they’re at along the project timeline. All in one simple link to a secure client portal. Plus, internal teams have the power to give different permissions, like editing abilities, to the people who need them and see real-time project updates.
Here’s what else the client portal template can do for you:
Continually support clients
- Provide secure file sharing in a password-protected client portal.
- Highlight use cases and testimonial screenshots so customers understand how your product or service might fit into their business needs.
- Give customers a point of contact so they know who to go to whenever they have questions, even during onboarding or a 30-day trial.
- Provide directories or a FAQ section so customers can self-serve, where appropriate.
- Add a link to your client portal to your site’s home page or a landing page for easy access.
Enhance your customer success plan
- Create a login page with secure messaging so clients can trust that your company is keeping their data safe.
- Use a client portal solution to provide transparent pricing information and context needed to increase functionality for new users.
- Share files as they become relevant to customers so they aren’t overwhelmed.
- Use Dock’s client portal software to see how customers are interacting with your workspace and thereby improve your approach.
Focus on your business goals
- Use customer portal engagement data to better understand your clients’ needs and desires.
- Expand your company messaging to your customer portal and add customized white-label assets (including company fonts and logos) to ensure brand consistency.
- Simplify your project management process so you can put more energy towards identifying opportunities to upsell existing customers or find new ones.
- Create your portal page without having to use any HTML5/bootstrap resources.
If your clients don’t feel like you’re giving them the support they need, they may look elsewhere. An organized client portal can help keep them engaged with your business so they can get the most out of your startup’s product or service.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Provide key project details: Give clients clearly defined project objectives as well as a complete project brief so they understand exactly how it can benefit them.
- Establish a project timeline: Keep clients on track by assigning all of the various steps of your joint project. You can also break up projects into phases, if needed.
- Showcase your deliverables: Add a featured deliverable, including video tutorials, links, modules, or PDFs, as well as previous ones so that clients always have access to them.
- Shape your client portal template according to your own workflow: Once you know how you want clients to interact with your project, you can make the template fit those needs, take advantage of automation to speed things up, and reuse the template. That way, you’ll spend less time on repetitive tasks. Dock also integrates with leading CRM systems.
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.