Enterprise Sales Template Walkthrough
Who this template is for
Enterprise sales professionals, such as enterprise sales reps, sales managers, and sales executives looking to level up their enterprise sales methodology, ditch follow-up spreadsheets, and move upmarket.
What this template is for
Aligning B2B sales teams, startups, and SaaS companies with decision-makers during the sales lifecycle through an all-in-one digital sales space. Dock’s enterprise sales template is a single, customizable, and shareable space that provides a clear and organized structure for presenting products or services, outlining value propositions, and presenting relevant information and resources to buyers.
How to use the template
Start by crafting a clear and persuasive value proposition highlighting the benefits of the products or services offered. Then, embed your sales collateral, including product demos and deep dives, customer service and free trial support information, security, product pricing and ROI, and customer case studies.
Create a mutual action plan for your sales team and prospective buyers, defining the procurement process required to complete the sale. Then, work with your buyer champion to move the process forward, remembering to focus on their needs at every step.
What’s in this template?
Use the overview section to introduce the purpose of the sales template and outline the products or services offered. Provide background and contacts for the company or organization presenting them. It could also include information about the sales team, individuals involved in the presentation, and relevant stakeholders.
Mutual Action Plan
A mutual action plan helps sales teams and professionals outline the sales process by providing a clear overview of the key steps or milestones that need to be achieved in order to reach a successful outcome. By providing a roadmap for the sales process, teams can ensure that all parties involved have a clear understanding of the goals and expectations for the sales effort, and can better coordinate their efforts to achieve them.
In this section, use multimedia content to introduce potential clients to your product features, highlighting any unique features or capabilities that set them apart from competitors. Include embedded demo videos to give potential clients additional context for their specific use case.
In this section, embed your slides for additional product demo information. This can further clarify the features and benefits of your offerings and give potential clients a better understanding of how your products or services can meet their needs.
Product Deep Dive
In this section, provide detailed information about your product through relevant PDFs, executive summaries, and other documents. This can gives potential clients a more in-depth understanding of your products or services, including their features, capabilities, and benefits.
Provide an overview of the customer service clients can expect after purchasing the product or service. Include information about the support options available, and any relevant policies or guarantees that apply. By providing this information, sales teams can help to set expectations and build confidence in their ability to deliver high-quality customer service.
Security and Privacy
This section provides important information on compliance matters, including details on security and data processing policies. Highlight adherence to regulatory requirements, industry standards, and privacy rules.
This section would contain a report on the return on investment that can be expected from the products or services being offered. This could include financial projections, cost savings estimates, and other relevant metrics that demonstrate value to the client.
This section presents pricing and product package options to potential clients. The pricing options section can also include information about payment terms, financing options, and any other relevant details that may impact the overall cost of the sale.
Free Trial Support
This section outlines the support provided during a free trial period of the product or service being offered. It may include details on how to access support resources, what types of support are available (e.g. technical, customer service, training), and any limitations or exclusions that apply. The goal of this section is to provide potential clients with a clear understanding of the level of support they can expect during the trial period.
Why use this enterprise sales template?
The enterprise sales process can be challenging, often involving large businesses or organizations with complex, formalized and time-consuming purchasing processes that require multiple stakeholders across the company to buy in on your product.
To be successful in enterprise sales, professionals must be able to effectively communicate the value of their products or services, build relationships with key decision-makers, and navigate these complex processes with a detailed, professional, and comprehensive sales pitch.
Dock’s enterprise sales template can help sales teams and professionals navigate these challenges and simplify the purchase process through a defined enterprise sales playbook that keeps your sales team and the buying team on the same page.
This free template can serve as a single consistent presentation space for all the necessary information and resources, including pricing details, terms and conditions, and any relevant documents or files.
Present relevant case studies and success stories, helping to build credibility and demonstrate the value of the products or services, and give a clear and concise summary of the project scope and objectives, helping to set expectations and ensure that all parties are on the same page.
Additionally, Dock's enterprise sales template includes analytics and data tracking feature integrations that allow sales teams to track and analyze their sales efforts. These features can help sales teams understand the effectiveness of their sales pitch and identify areas for improvement, allowing them to refine their approach and increase their chances of success.
With Dock’s enterprise sales plan template, sales reps always know what information is being shared, who’s looking at it, and how to best support stakeholders through every step along the way to landing new business.
Here’s what else the enterprise sales template can do for you:
Streamline the sales process:
- Create a single, customizable space for collecting and presenting all necessary information and resources so stakeholders can always find what they need.
- Offers a clear and organized sales action plan for getting salespersons onboard with your marketing strategy and enables setting up fine-grained sales goals.
- Identify important points of contact on your sales team so stakeholders always know who to reach out to with specific questions.
- Establish a sales timeline that works for both parties and keeps stakeholders in the loop about what they need to do—and when.
- Allows sales teams to tailor their pitch to the specific needs and interests of their audience.
- Includes features for managing and organizing customer relationships, including the ability to assign tasks, establish milestones, give updates and set deadlines.
Provide a better buying experience for clients:
- Create a seamless and transparent experience with easy sharing of resources like product demos, pricing proposals, success criteria, and privacy/security information.
- Professionally manage the sales process using a step-by-step mutual action plan
- Build trust and confidence with relevant case studies and success stories.
- Sales enablement through clearly defining project scope, objectives, and free-trial next steps, making it easier for buyers to say yes to your product.
- Improve transparency through collaborative communication, pricing, and ROI information.
Ensure consistency and scalability:
- Make it easy to keep all materials up-to-date and consistent, ensuring you always present a professional and cohesive image to potential customers.
- Use analytics and data tracking features so sales teams can track and analyze their sales efforts, smoothing workflows and informing futures sales strategy and initiatives.
- Duplicate existing templates quickly and easily, then customize individual templates to suit each customer as needed.
- Empower sales team and buyer relationships by sharing information and resources in one easy-to-use space.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Establish and maintain high-touch sales relationship: Dock’s enterprise sales template provides a single comprehensive space for sales resources and to outline all the required steps in the sales process. Set up a mutual action plan for sales reps and buyers to keep your team members and stakeholders informed on next steps and benchmarks. This reduces uncertainty for potential clients by presenting a professional and cohesive image and providing open lines of communication and collaboration.
- Keep all sales materials up-to-date and consistent: Make it easier for your target audience to understand your value proposition by always presenting the most relevant and persuasive information to your clients in the form of sales demos, pricing information, customer case studies, and your product ROI analysis. Improve training, reliability, and consistency for new sales professionals using a sales template that embodies your most effective sales strategies.
- Seamlessly guide clients beyond the sale: Reassure stakeholders through clearly defined customer support information, including trial support, video calls, and suggested next steps towards implementation, onboarding, and support by clearly outlining the project scope, objectives, and purchasing steps. Provide all necessary resources and information, including pricing details, terms and conditions, and any relevant documents or files.
- Get feedback and data to inform your business strategy: Understand how your customer experience is contributing to your virtual sales strategy, and collect engagement insights to understand buyer behavior, inform your CRM and customer success approach, and empower stakeholders to connect with sales leaders and close deals.
What is enterprise sales?
Enterprise sales refers to the process of selling products or services to large businesses or organizations. Enterprise sales is typically characterized by high-value transactions and long sales cycles, as large businesses or organizations often have complex purchasing processes and require a more detailed and comprehensive sales pitch.
What's the difference between enterprise sales and small business sales?
The target customers for enterprise sales are typically large companies with more complex and formalized purchasing processes, while the target customers for small business sales are smaller, independently owned companies with simpler purchasing processes. The types of sales involved in enterprise sales are generally more complex and involve a longer sales cycle, while the types of sales involved in small business sales are typically simpler and involve a shorter sales cycle.