Enterprise Sales Template
Manage complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders using a collaborative workspace.Use template
- Who this template is for: Sales managers and other sales professionals who are looking to level up their enterprise sales methodology, ditch Excel spreadsheets, and move up market through automation.
- What this template is for: Aligning B2B sales teams, startups, and SaaS companies with decision-makers during the sales lifecycle through an all-in-one digital sales space.
- How to use the template: Create a mutual action plan for your sales team and prospective buyers, and define the procurement process. Then, embed your sales collateral, including: product demos and deep dives, customer service and free trial support information, security, product pricing and ROI, and customer case studies.
Enterprise sales cycles can feel like a marathon, requiring multiple stakeholders across the company to buy in on your product. Dock helps AEs simplify the purchase process through a defined enterprise sales playbook that keeps your sales team and the buying team on the same page.
When it comes to enterprise sales processes, there are a lot of moving parts. And since it can take a lot longer to land these big deals, you need to find a way to make the buying experience as smooth as possible for buyers. That way, they won’t lose interest, and they’ll understand just what makes your product ideal for their business.
With Dock’s enterprise sales plan template, sales reps always know what information is being shared, who’s looking at it, and how to best support stakeholders through every step along the way to landing new business.
Here’s what else the enterprise sales template can do for you:
Upgrade your buyer experience
- Give all stakeholders access to the information they’ll need through things like product demos, pricing proposals, success criteria, and privacy/security information.
- Make sure you’re managing the sales process through a step-by-step mutual action plan.
- Define the free-trial next steps to make it easier for buyers to say yes to your product.
- Provide transparent pricing and ROI information.
Create a digital sales room
- Collect your sales content in one place so stakeholders can always find what they need.
- Establish a sales timeline that works for both parties and keeps stakeholders in the loop about what they need to do — and when.
- Keep buyers up-to-date with established milestones, real-time updates, and access to key product details.
- Identify important points of contact on your sales team so stakeholders always know who to reach out to with specific questions.
- Create a comprehensive plan that aligns with your sales goals and makes it easier to land new business.
Refine your sales tools for each new customer
- Inform your sales strategy and CRM/customer success approach with metrics gathered through repeated use of the template and smooth workflows.
- Get feedback from buyers to help your sales team better understand your target audience for virtual selling.
- Use your data-backed knowledge to eliminate pain points, increase buyer engagement, and create a more effective sales cycle that invites referrals.
- Iterate your sales tools to refine your enterprise sales strategy and roadmap.
As any good salesperson knows, a lot can be lost in the time it takes to complete the enterprise sales process. Having a digital sales room can keep customers engaged with your offerings throughout the buyer journey.
How Dock’s customers use this sales plan template
- Set up a mutual action plan for sales reps and buyers: Keep your sales team members and stakeholders in the loop on next steps and important benchmarks.
- Create a hub for your product information: Make it easier for your target audience to understand your value proposition through sales demos, pricing information, customer case studies, and your product ROI analysis.
- Outline your customer service offerings: Reassure stakeholders through clearly defined customer support information, including trial support information, video calls, and suggested next steps.
- Get feedback and data to inform your business strategy: Understand how your customer experience is contributing to your virtual sales strategy, and collect engagement insights to understand buyer behavior, and empower stakeholders to connect with sales leaders and close deals.
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.