Quarterly Business Review Template
Provide a centralized place to share and host business reviews with customersUse template
- Who this template is for: Customer success managers (CSMs), account managers, and customer support team members who are looking to streamline the QBR process.
- What this template is for: Keeping users engaged with your product through a simple, yet comprehensive, overview of how it’s working for them, and how you plan to enhance their experience further as time goes on.
- How to use the template: Start with an executive summary including what’s going well and areas of improvement, then move into a presentation of your custom recommendations for the client. You can also embed or show a live report from platforms like Google Data Studio or Looker to help users get the full scope of your findings.
Keeping customers happy isn’t just about customer support — it’s about proactively staying in touch, recognizing areas of improvement, and working to solve pain points. Dock’s QBR template streamlines the process, making it easier to show customers how your product is helping them, and how you plan to improve their experience going forward.
If you want to deliver a top-of-the-line customer success plan, you need to provide a quarterly business review. But that can be tricky to execute well. After all, you need to include everything from performance data to recommendations, and you need to do it in a way that doesn’t add to their workload.
With Dock’s QBR template, you can keep all of that important information contained in a single link. That way, you can easily share custom QBRs with clients and get feedback or comments within your workspace, instead of searching through email chains and data tracking systems.
Here’s what else the quarterly business review template can do for you:
Provide tactical customer support
- Give account managers a way to reduce the number of pain points during quarterly reviews and support retention.
- Help show stakeholders the potential return on investment for upgrading to another pricing option through measurable performance data and forecasting.
- Create a place for customers to provide real-time feedback on your product, check in on a quarterly basis, and quickly get their questions answered.
- Give customers the opportunity to get insight into your product roadmap and how that can fit into their business needs in the upcoming quarter.
Improve your customer success plan
- Supplement QBR presentations with a simple, all-in-one workspace.
- Reduce the time it takes to create a QBR through automation so you have more time to focus on supporting your customer's business.
- Improve the customer experience through detailed, yet methodical, QBR data.
- Create an action plan for next quarter to lock in renewals and reduce churn.
- Streamline executive business review workflows and QBR meeting agendas.
Strengthen client relationships
- Provide detailed performance data so clients can see how your product or service adds value.
- Make clients’ lives easier by providing a collective space for QBR feedback.
- Give customers the opportunity to provide feedback along your timeline.
- Use feedback to find opportunities to improve the next QBR.
- Send decision makers everything they need to understand how your product fits into their business, including key metrics.
If you don’t work to make sure your customers are getting the most out of your product beyond onboarding, you risk losing them. A convenient QBR workspace can help shape how customers feel about your business.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Highlight wins and areas of improvement up front: Present clients with a simple outline of how your product is working for them so they can quickly align with your recommendations.
- Embed your business review and recommendations: Walk customers through your QBR, including information like what the KPIs were, how you performed on success metrics over the last quarter, and a roadmap to improve things next quarter.
- Provide the data clients need: Use a transparent approach to help customers fully contextualize your recommendations — and get excited about the future.
- Minimize roadblocks: Use feedback from clients to shape your QBR template, so you can answer FAQs before they have to ask and further smooth out the process.
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.