SMB Transactional Sales Template
Move quickly from deal to deal while making clients feel like a VIPUse template
- Who this template is for: Sales reps, sales teams, and other sales professionals who work with prospects at small and medium-sized businesses (SMB).
- What this template is for: Standardizing how you follow up after demos and shorten the SMB sales cycle by giving prospects all the information they need to get started.
- How to use the template: Add product context with demo recordings, slides, and case studies, and provide the pricing information they need to sign up. Then, after the sales call, invite SMB stakeholders to the workspace
After a long day of demos, Dock makes it easy to follow up with prospects. The SMB sales template turns your demo follow up email into a simple, personalized experience for your prospects. And for busy sales leaders, it ensures every rep is saying the same thing to prospects, giving you visibility into what’s actually happening with deals.
Whether your work in SaaS, B2B sales, real estate, or at a startup, consultative selling isn’t just about the call: It’s about following up, building a customer relationship, and making it easy for prospects to see how your product will fit into their business.
That’s where Dock’s transactional SMB sales template comes in. With a single link, AEs can provide all of the context prospective customers need to make a smart buying decision. Plus, with built-in features like insight into client engagement with the workspace, you can better understand your own SMB sales process and ways to improve it.
Here’s how else the transactional SMB sales template can help:
Refine the first steps in your customer journey
- Make the first impression of your product and company one of speed and efficiency through automation.
- Understand the SMB prospect’s needs to shape your recommended solution and post-call sales approach.
- Customize the template for each unique SMB customer, as desired.
- Gather valuable data on your SMB sales process, including prospect pain points, to understand how to improve it.
Build relationships with future SMB customers
- Give small business prospects easy access to your product details, all in one place.
- Go beyond the transactional approach to sales by prioritizing customers’ wants and needs during the SMB sales process.
- Connect prospects with salespeople so they can book meetings should additional questions or concerns arise.
- Supply stakeholders with the pricing information they need to quickly compare to their budgets.
- Add customer case studies and testimonials to illustrate how you support long-term relationships with your customers.
Save time on the SMB transactional sales cycle
- Have a ready-made SMB sales workflow and make the most of each sales opportunity.
- Use prospect feedback to identify your company’s ideal customers and blend that into your sales strategy and company messaging. That way, you can prioritize those customers' needs instead of chasing other sales.
- Showcase various pricing options to help SMBs quickly select an option and get the most value out of your product or service.
- Get prospects out of the pre-signing phase quickly, so you can focus on customer success and CRM.
A great consultative sales call isn’t always enough to turn prospects into new customers. After all, business owners need to weigh every new investment carefully and methodically. An SMB sales template can help prospects make that evaluation faster and more confidently, leaving you with more time to find other SMBs that need your product.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Organize everything customers need to make an informed purchase decision: Provide details about your product, including comparative pricing information and common use cases, so SMB customers quickly understand how your product could fit into their business needs and goals.
- Clearly demonstrate the value of your product or service: Add demo slides and customer case studies to your Dock template to showcase your product and speed up the SMB sales process.
- Keep in direct contact with your leads: With clearly defined points of contact for questions and product discussions, decision makers can better understand what you’re bringing to the table.
- Gather feedback on your transactional SMB sales process: Answer questions directly, and see what links and tools leads are interacting with most in your workspace, to iterate on future sales processes.
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.