Working in sales is no joke. But, memes about working in sales definitely are!
Whether you’re a sales rep, SDR, or sales leader, your day-to-day is full of outreach, demos, meetings, negotiations, and updating Salesforce.
Sales is definitely rewarding, both literally and figuratively, but it comes with some serious baggage. The struggle is real.
But these funny sales memes will make you laugh and remind you why you love your job.
Here’s a collection of the best sales memes from social media and around the internet.
Sales meeting memes
Sales meetings are a necessary part of any salesperson’s work day - unfortunately they normally include customers.
1. Things won’t always go your way. You have to learn to think on your feet.
2. And know when to make your exit.
3. It takes courage to stick to your guns, even if intuition tells you to turn tail and run.
4. A good salesperson works with what they’ve got.
5. Anything can happen during a live sales call, that’s half the fun.
6. A lot more goes into each sales call than many realize.
Sales manager memes
Every sales team needs a strong manager to take the team to the next level!
7. And sales managers are one in a million.
8. You’ll do whatever it takes to win a big deal, even at a discount.
9. And a supportive sales manager really can make a difference.
10. Always keeping a close, watchful eye.
11. Know that not every sales call will go your way.
12. Ready to help you meet those sales targets.
13. Whether you like it or not.
14. But in the end, you’ll always have each other’s back.
Motivational sales memes
It can be a challenge to keep even the most seasoned sales team motivated.
15. Cold calls are the best part of every salesperson's day.
16. Sales is all about persistence.
17. Sales is also all about helping companies solve their problems.
18. You never let the objections (or gatekeepers) get you down.
19. The satisfaction of closing a deal never gets old.
End-of-month sales memes
Every sales professional knows the stress and anxiety the end of the month brings.
20. Things will get a little stressful at times.
21. And there’s always next month.
22. You just have to take it in stride.
Sales Development Representatives (SDR) are without a doubt the unsung heroes of every sales team.
23. Sometimes a bold new approach can pay off.
24. Keep grinding, it’s sure to pay off…eventually.
25. Clients will appreciate your persistence.
Sales Follow-up memes
You won’t always convince the key decision maker on the interaction - follow up is key.
26. There’s always a chance that no will become a yes.
27. It can be a challenge to catch your prospects at the right time.
28. Try new follow up techniques to see what works best for you.
29. Because it will all be worth it in the end.
30. It can be hard not to take things personally.
They say the customer is always right - except when it comes to price.
31. Some deals just weren’t meant to be.
32. It can be frustrating when things don’t line up like you want them to.
CRM & Salesforce memes
Customer Relationship Managers (CRM) like Salesforce are great tools for collecting your customer’s personal data and streamlining the sales pipeline, but they are no substitute for the human touch.
33. And you also never forget to update your Salesforce after finally closing that deal!
34. Okay, but did you *really* update your Salesforce CRM?
35. Whose idea was it to get Salesforce anyway?
36. But really, it’s important guys.
Prospecting for new customers can be challenging, disappointing and soul-crushing work, but it's important to maintain a positive outlook. The next call could be the one!
37. Even when the sales prospect doesn’t close, they still leave you with something.
38. Sales basically has its own secret language.
39. It’s really not all that hard to pitch to a prospect, just do your thing.
40. You’ll learn to read between the lines to understand what your prospect really wants.
41. But you can’t make everybody happy, all of the time.
42. There are plenty of tricks you can use to grab your prospect’s attention.
More funny sales memes
We couldn’t contain all the funny to the above categories - here are a few more!
43. Working on a sales team is like being a member of The Breakfast Club.
44. Speaking of breakfast, sales professionals are all about balance.
45. And while sales is all about competition, at the end of the day, we all have each other's back.
46. The perfect sales pitch is all in the details.
47. Just get your hottest leads into your sales pipeline.
48. Try to take satisfaction is the small victories.
49. Maybe they really didn't get your email?
50. Tap into what really motivates you 🍕.
Funny sales accounts to follow
If you’re looking for a break from a long day of cold calls and sales demos, we’d be happy to recommend a cadre of hilariously funny sales accounts that are worth more than a few chuckles.
Here’s a few of our favorites from Linkedin, Instagram, TikTok, and across the web:
- Corporate.bro on TikTok
- Sales Humor on LinkedIn
- @justwillaitkin on TikTok
- @truesalesmemes on Instagram
- Team Walnut on Linkedin
- Sales Feed on TikTok
- Dooly on Linkedin
- 1UP on LinkedIn
- @TrueSalesMemes on Instagram
- @techsalestom on Instagram
- @TheAngrySalesperson on Instagram
- Outreach on Linkedin
- r/saleshumor on Reddit