Brand Design Project Template
Collaborate with clients throughout the brand design process.Use template
- Who this template is for: Brand design agencies, freelance graphic designers and other brand design professionals who want to create a client portal for brand design projects.
- What this template is for: Simplifying the brand design process by organizing all deliverables, communications, and branding assets in one workspace.
- How to use the template: Provide key project information, like the scope and key stakeholders, then add a step-by-step project plan. Next, add your deliverables, like Figma embeds and brand guideline PDFs.
Brand design projects can get messy if you don’t have a system for delivering on your project plan and a way to organize client feedback. Dock’s brand design project template streamlines the entire process, letting you focus on delivering excellent assets for your clients.
A brand is so much more than just fonts and logos. It’s about telling a story with both words and a visual identity. To get the job done right, you need to make use of many storytelling tools while making sure it translates across platforms, whether that’s a social media account, a T-shirt, or a business card.
With all those considerations and steps, it’s no wonder that brand design projects can easily get messy and muddled, for both you and your clients.
With Dock’s brand design template, you can keep all of your brand elements, design inspiration, style guide, and design assets inside of a single link. Think of it as your virtual design studio.
Here’s what else the brand design project template can do for you:
Speed up your brand identity design process
- Standardize your creative process in a template you can copy, customize, and reuse for each new client.
- Create a specific branding project plan for rebrands, so no update goes overlooked.
- Use past performance with the template to identify and address client and team member pain points.
Collaborate directly with clients during brand design projects
- Get real-time feedback on visual elements and use that to refine deliverables.
- Tag clients and stakeholders so they’re always in the loop on project updates.
- Get comments from clients to better understand their brand personality or corporate identity and avoid potential missteps.
Elevate brand design projects
- Provide clients with a link to everything they need for the project, from idea to execution.
- Use case studies to show clients past work, so they know what to expect from the process.
- Use workspace engagement data to see how clients are interacting with your project.
- Set up password protection for your workspace so your clients’ assets are safe yet accessible.
Clients can easily get lost in the complex process that is brand design, leading to a lot of back-and-forth with little progress. A well-structured branding project template can give them access to everything they need to work with you and move the project forward.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Define the project scope and stakeholders: Set expectations for clients to keep the brand design project on track. Plus, add the key stakeholders so team members know who to contact for more context.
- Establish clear brand design project steps: Assign every step along the way so designers know exactly what to tackle, and clients have a clear project roadmap.
- Upload deliverables: Add links or embed design project assets like logo designs, brand fonts/typography, and color palettes as they become available so clients have instant access.
- Communicate directly with clients inside a shared workspace: Give clients access to the project workspace so they can add comments and ask questions as needed. That way, you can quickly answer them and keep the brand identity project moving.
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.