- Who this template is for: Sales teams and sales professionals looking to speed up the time it takes to create a winning sales proposal.
- What this template is for: Housing all of your sales proposal information in one place, and get insight into the closing process with prospect analytics.
- How to use the template: Start with a quick welcome message and the main point of contact at your company. Then provide the product details (like product demos, previous call recordings, and client testimonials) and pricing information (including package breakdowns) your customers need to say yes. Finally, add your customized pricing proposal, complete with a linked call to action (CTA) to sign the deal.
What’s in this template?
With Dock’s sales proposal template, you can quickly spin up a custom proposal that makes it easy for prospects and stakeholders to sign the deal.
Once a prospective client asks to see a business proposal, you’re almost done with the sales cycle. That makes it a critical time to reiterate how your product/service can help, the potential value-add, and the cost of signing up. But if you want to land that new business, you need to move fast and make things as simple as possible for them.
Dock's sales proposal template gives you a strong foundation to start from, plus the opportunity to easily make changes so it's personalized to your target audience. Dock gives you the tools you need to close deals and start the customer relationship off on the right foot.
Here’s what else the sales proposal template can do for you:
Give prospects the support they need to sign
- Detail the specific ways your product/service can help, personalized to each prospect's needs.
- Shape your proposal around their specific problems and pain points.
- Work the sales proposal process into your CRM to make things easy for sales reps
- Give decision-makers and potential clients one quick link to get the ball rolling.
- Provide a way to contact the right person so you can easily follow up and answer any remaining questions.
Speed up the last step in the sales cycle
- Decrease the business proposal-writing process, and the time you need to spend proofreading, with a templated workspace.
- Use social proof from social media platforms to drive home the value of your proposed solution.
- Build out a project proposal you can duplicate, customize, and re-use following each sales pitch.
- Give prospects the opportunity to ask any last-minute questions via the proposal’s commenting feature.
Improve your sales process
- Create a more dynamic proposal experience via PDF embeds (including visual information, like charts and graphs, as well as deliverable schedules and the scope of work, if applicable).
- Customize your sales proposal template to work for each type of proposal you might need, from marketing proposals to bid proposals to sponsorship proposals, and more.
- Get feedback from potential clients on your sales proposals via comments
- Use prospect analytics to inform your company’s strategy
A successful sale proposal needs to provide all of the pricing data a customer needs — a dynamic sales proposal template can help convert prospects into new clients.
How Dock’s customers use this template
- Keep all of your sales proposal information in one place: Set up your workspace within one link and use it to house everything potential customers need to complete the sales cycle.
- Provide sales docs within your sales proposal: Remind your potential customers how your product can help their business through demo recordings, case studies, and testimonials.
- Walk customers through your existing pricing packages: Add a pricing PDF to showcase the various product features available at different price points.
- Create a dynamic pricing proposal methodology: Break down all of the pricing details for prospective customers, from the proposed product plan or subscription, to the number of users, to discount information.