Dock’s new people analytics let you track how much each contact engages with a workspace.
Dock has always let you track total engagement with a workspace, but our new People tab lets you see engagement broken down by each individual contact.
For each person who accesses a workspace, you get:
- Workspace views
- Actions taken
- Last view date
You get this data both for:
- external contacts (i.e., your customers); and
- internal contacts (i.e., your reps)
This will apply retroactively to all your workspaces too, so check out any of your existing workspaces to see the new People Analytics. Of course, you also still have access to the feed of recent workspace activity.
Track buyer & customer engagement
Being able to track individual stakeholder engagement has so many potential applications for revenue teams:
- Predict account-level buying interest: Lots of stakeholders being pulled into a deal is a good sign they’re going to buy. On the other hand, low activity could be a good signal to re-engage.
- Track key stakeholder activity: See if a particular buyer-side contact—like the economic buyer—is engaging with your sales materials (or not).
- Coach deal multi-threading: Get a sense of whether your team is doing a good job at engaging different stakeholders in the company.
- Track onboarding engagement: See which customer-side contacts are keeping up with onboarding
- Identify changes in stakeholders: Uncover new stakeholders or opportunities you weren’t aware of
Every external person is now summed up in one table:
Track internal engagement from Sales and CS
We’ve also given you internal people analytics, so you can see how often your Sales and Success reps are engaging with a workspace.
For a successful customer partnership (whether it’s in sales or implementation), both sides need to be engaged and bought in. If your reps aren’t active in the workspace, how can you expect customers to be?
Internal analytics give leaders a few new insights:
- Identify accounts that need more engagement from reps (like checking off tasks, commenting, or adding new content)
- Identify reps who need to up their customer engagement activities across the board
- Establish the optimal frequency customers and internal reps should be engaging with a workspace
All of these contribute to creating a stellar customer experience.
👀 With more reporting capabilities coming soon…
This was a highly requested feature, so we’re really excited to ship it, but we have way more reporting capabilities coming down the pipeline in the next few months.
We’re working hard on adding more leadership-level reporting to track sales and implementation performance and progress across workspaces.