Website Proposal template
Website design proposal template for agencies and freelancersUse template
Easy to use web design project template that's designed to share with prospective clients.
The template is editable and makes it easy to share everything from design mockups to case studies. With Dock, potential clients understand how you like to collaborate with new clients throughout the web development process.
Website Project Proposal Highlights
- Add personalization with a problem statement that makes it clear you understand the client's problems and client needs. Add the client's name, logo and banner image to the development proposal
- Share the contact information for our team
- Web designers share designs via embedded Figma files
- Share custom pricing and testimonials with potential customers
- Create a custom sections that feature web design services, SEO / search engine optimization, conversion rate improvement and more.
- Use for any website CRM from Wordpress to Webflow
- Easily share deliverables with Figma embeds and Loom videos
- Outline the project proposal and key milestones across the design process
- Perfect for agency teams and freelancers who are looking for a free website proposal template. Customizable for new websites or redesigns.
- Create a checklist of all the web pages that you need to build for the prospective client
- Duplication will help you save time with the proposal process for new clients
Understand when someone views the space and what content they care about
Customers share what they think via comments
Create dynamic project plans that help customers stay on track.
Add password protection to spaces.
Copy work from customer to customer in a single click.
Rich text editor
Add whatever text you want and customize to fit your needs.
Optimized for mobile
Looks good on IOS and Android devices
Add your logo, customer logos and custom banners.
Add everything from images to pdfs to links. Embed your favorite software from Figma to Google Slides to Youtube.